Wednesday 21 February 2007

Locker room liaisons

I think my boss is getting suspicious. He caught me looking at James today. James looked back from over the computer and he knew what I was thinking. He nodded and I left the room. James allowed a few seconds and we disappeared together into the locker room. It happens quite a lot and to his horror he over hears that we are to be joined by Wayne. Soon our talk of plank spanking in the locker room is going to make him so suspicious and curiosity will get the better of him.
No one so far has questioned it.......the office next to the locker room must have heard James ‘ wailing to “losing my religion “ while strumming away on his mandolin. I manage “In to the deep” by Kula Shaker on my Mandolin.( picked that up six weeks ago) James plucks some Blue grass tunes out with swift little fingers but stops suddenly as the locker room door opens. Two heads pop up over the lockers to see who it is?.like two naughty school boys caught smoking behind the bike shed....It’s only Carl he sits and listens. James goes into overdrive and his pick zips about his mandolin. It’s time to go back upstairs.....ho hum.....same time same place tomorrow we all decide. As we gingerly leave the locker room one by one.
Our return to the office is met with a curious half glance from the boss...I think he is half frightened to come and see what we are up to......I say “ that was some sweet music we made James” The boss chokes on his tea spraying it all over his shirt.
Cracked ABACAB...by the way and I did it without the aid of tab.......Hoorah!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This one made me laugh so much I nearly choked on my mushroom sandwich. Can't wait for the next one hee hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete